Peace Corps Coverdell Fellowship Program
Rolling Admissions for spring and fall semesters– Learn more from our Informational webinars
An Online Master’s for Returned Peace Corps Volunteers
As a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer (RPCV), you’ve already demonstrated your strong work ethic, commitment to community development, and dedication to pursuing a truly global learning experience. At Future Generations University, 通过服务学习，你可以进一步发展你在服务过程中获得的技能.
“未来世代”将许多对和平队至关重要的价值观归功于他们, 特别是赋予地方社区创造积极变化的能力. Because of this, we are a proud member of the Peace Corps Paul D. Coverdell Fellows Program.
The Coverdell Fellows
The Peace Corps Coverdell Fellowship Program is specifically for U.S. 返回(或返回)的和平队志愿者(RPCV)学生, Peace Corps Response (PCR) Volunteers, or Global Health Service Partnership (GHSP) Volunteers. Its purpose is to enable every volunteer to get a Master of Arts in Applied Community Development at a reduced cost and to apply and expand skills learned as a Peace Corps volunteer to underserved communities in the U.S.
Future Generations University welcomes your drive and is eager to help you become a development practitioner who is fully prepared no matter where you go!
Flexible and Affordable
- Coverdell Fellows automatically receive a 25% scholarship
- Every course is applied: take what you learn in class and put it into practice directly in the community you serve
- Customize your degree to fit your needs: earn up to 14 credits through independent projects or internships
- 返回和平队的志愿者必须在和平队服务的整个两年行程中服务过, with special exception granted for “early close of service”, “interrupted service”, or medical separation
- Peace Corps Response and Global Health Service Partnership Volunteers must have served a total of 12 months, either as one tour or a combination of tours.